[Remote] E-Commerce Marketing & Sales Executive -- Son of Oak Games Studio
Son of Oak Game Studio is the groundbreaking indie team behind the popular and award-winning City of Mist games. We're looking for a Marketing & Sales Executive specializing in e-commerce to join us and lead the next evolutionary stage of our studio, helping to bring our games to greater audiences in our ever-evolving industry!
This is a full-time remote position with flexible hours. We offer a combination of salary and performance-based bonuses, with ample opportunity for professional development and promotion.
As part of your daily work, you will:
- Define the e-commerce marketing and sales strategy of our gaming company
- Manage, maintain, test, and optimize our e-commerce store and channels
- Plan, execute, analyze, evaluate, and improve a range of promotional strategies across the funnel to reach more players who may be interested in our games and drive sales, including paid ads, influencer relations, email campaigns, SEO, pricing, store sales, and more.
- Communicate with our player base, write announcements, and run surveys and market research
- Work with our social media team to engage our fan base
Your Abilities, Skills, and Experience
- A gamer, ideally a tabletop role-player with industry familiarity
- Proactive and self-driven, able to independently plan and execute projects
- At least 3 years online marketing experience, at least some of them for an e-commerce store (ideally in the gaming industry)
- Profound understanding and skill with running email marketing, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads; additional online marketing tools and platforms are a plus
- Proven experience with e-commerce CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of spreadsheet formulas, online collaboration tools like Google Docs/Drive, and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team, and managerial experience
Diversity in gaming is important to us. The position is open to all candidates, and we also encourage women, people of color, and underrepresented minorities to apply.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to working with you!